PETFUSION SYRINGE INFUSION PUMP
This new syringe infusion pump is not only compact and light but also innovative. The PETfusion is a water-resistant, state-of-the-art color LCD touchscreen with a 2000+ history memory log. This pump also has titration capabilities and multiple adjustable settings.
Universal Calibration Options (*Including but not limited to the following:)
- Abbott Series A
- Abbott Series B
- Baxter Brand IV Sets
- Hospira IV Sets
- Zoetis Series A
- Zoetis Series B
Call for price: 855-477-8866
- 4.3inch Colorful TFT Touch Screen
- Automatic self-identification of 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 30ml and 50ml/60ml syringes
- Compatible with almost all brands of syringes
- 7 Injection Modes: ml/h mode, Weight mode, TIVA mode, Loading-dose mode, Ramp up/down mode, Sequence mode, etc
- KVO & Bolus function
- Real-time display, Visible and audible Alarms
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery can work continuously for over 5 hours
- Autosave 2000 syringe records
- Accurate control ensures smooth flow: 0.01ml/h increment ensures infusion accuracy to high-risk drug transfusion.
- Auto-calculation makes parameter setting easier: auto-conversion between time and rate, auto-calculation of drug concentration, and 40 different types of dose units selectable.
- Long battery life ensures continuous infusion: Refined system design ensures battery life can support more than 12 hours.
- Water-proof Design: Water-proof class up to IP 24, 360° splash-proof
- DERS guarantees medication safety: Dose Error Recovery System guarantee medication safety.
- Reliable IrDA transmission: Transmit Data via IrDA to avoid external disturbance.
- One key import treatment prescription: Memorize the latest treatment prescriptions can start infusion fast without any parameter setting.
- Color Touch Screen Makes Operation more Friendly: 4.3-inch Color Touch Screen, which is the biggest in the world, makes operation easier and simpler. A big color screen display enables one to read the information at a distance.